The Siber Spray is a very highly brilliant, versatile and Spray paint, ideal for handicrafts and painting.
The Colorspray is sprayed on in very fine particles and dries silky-matt in a great Silver-look. It Spray paint is ideal for painting Paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, canvas and much more.
The paint dries waterproof after spraying. The silver paint particles appear very rich
TTips to use:
Applicable to:: Concrete, stretched canvas, plastic, metal, Paper, cardboard / carton, stone, polystyrene.
Apply with::spray bottle.
Preparations:: The surface should be dry and free of dust and grease.
Processing of material::spray paint for handicrafts and painting
Time to dry:: Fast drying.
This is to be noted:: Shake can vigorously for at least 3 minutes before each use.
Content: 150 ml
Finish: silk matt
Field of application:
Drying time: Quick-drying
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H223 - Flammable aerosol.
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H228 - Flammable solid.
- H229 - Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H222, H223, H224, H225, H226, H228, H229, H319, H336, H412