Spray Paint "Gold"
Content: 150 ml
All prices plus shipping
The Gold spray is a highly brilliant and very versatile Spray paint. The color spray is sprayed on in very fine particles and dries in great Gold-Optics satin matt.
The spray paint is ideal for painting Paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, canvas and much more.
Examples of use: Simply design your tree decorations yourself. Fir cones, fir twigs, Christmas tree, Advent wreaths, Christmas Balls etc. get a new design with the gold spray. So simple objects and Natural materials, beautiful decorations become Christmas. Create a nice and cuddly Christmas atmosphere in your home. Decorating is now child's play.
Tips to use:
Applicable to: Concrete, stretched canvas, plastic, metal, Paper, cardboard / carton, stone, polystyrene
Apply with: spray bottle.
Preparations: The surface should be dry and free of dust and grease. Before use, shake the can thoroughly until the mixing ball moves audibly. Then shake for at least 1-2 minutes.
Processing of material: The gold spray is sprayed directly from the spray bottle onto the selected object or substrate. The exceptional opacity makes only one work step necessary.
Time to dry: Fast drying.
This is to be noted: Ideal spraying temperature between 15 and 25 °C. Spray distance at least 30 cm.
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H223 - Flammable aerosol.
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H228 - Flammable solid.
- H229 - Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.