The Gold spray is a highly brilliant and very versatile Spray paint. The color spray is sprayed on in very fine particles and dries in great Gold-Optics satin matt.
The spray paint is ideal for painting Paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, canvas and much more.
Examples of use: Simply design your tree decorations yourself. Fir cones, fir twigs, Christmas tree, Advent wreaths, Christmas Balls etc. get a new design with the gold spray. So simple objects and Natural materials, beautiful decorations become Christmas. Create a nice and cuddly Christmas atmosphere in your home. Decorating is now child's play.
Tips to use:
Applicable to:: Concrete, stretched canvas, plastic, metal, Paper, cardboard / carton, stone, polystyrene Apply with: : spray bottle.
Preparations:: The surface should be dry and free of dust and grease.
Processing of material:: spray paint for handicrafts and painting.
Time to dry:: Fast drying.
This is to be noted:: Shake can vigorously for at least 3 minutes before each use.
Content: 150 ml
Finish: silk matt
Field of application:
Drying time: Quick-drying
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H223 - Flammable aerosol.
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H228 - Flammable solid.
- H229 - Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H222, H223, H224, H225, H226, H228, H229, H319, H336, H412