VBS Universal spray adhesive, transparent, 300 ml
Content: 300 ml
All prices plus shipping
VBS Universal spray adhesive is a transparent adhesive from the spray can.
Spray adhesive is used as a surface adhesive for paper and cardboard and other materials, is used for even application of adhesive on uneven objects.
The substrate is sprayed evenly, then the parts to be glued are placed or pulled on and pressed firmly. Content: 300 ml.
Tips to use:
Applicable to: Almost all surfaces.
Preparations: Shake Spray glue well before opening. Surface must be dry, clean, free of dust and grease.
Processing of material: The surface of the object is sprayed evenly, then the parts to be bonded are placed or pulled on and pressed on firmly.
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 - Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.