The package contains 150 ml Cléopâtre Glass' Gel coating resin gel.
The odourless epoxy resin is ideal for creating small pieces of jewellery or key rings, for example.
The gel-like consistency produces transparent smooth surfaces that look like painted surfaces without air bubbles or similar surface defects .
When applied to a flat surface, the expoxy resin stops directly at the edge of the surface with a convex edge. The coating resin can be applied up to 2 mm thick.
After drying, the resin becomes hard and resistant to shocks. Please refer to the supplied instructions for the exact product application.
100 ml resin
50 ml hardener
2 measuring cups
Age recommendation: There is no age recommendation
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H361 - Suspected of damaging fertility or the unbornchild state specific effect if known stateroute of exposure if it is conclusively proventhat no other routes of exposure cause the hazard.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.