The cold glaze pack, 200 ml, is a 2-component material consisting of resin and hardener. The mixing ratio is 1:1 and it is a thin, transparent glaze which can be tinted with resin tinting paint as desired. A coating that adheres to glass, ceramics, Wood, Metal, , Polystyrene, Leather and textiles. While the glaze is very thin after mixing and is suitable for the impregnation of textiles, Vlies- or fiberglass fabric, the viscosity changes over time, becomes thicker and can be applied on Paper boxes brooches. The surfaces get a unique depth effect
The glaze offers various sophisticated design effects such as dripping and running techniques, streak effects and much more. Design dials for Clockstable tops, small and large Paper boxes , picture cards, Pendantsdishes or Stretched Canvas with this technique and the results will convince you. Unique surfaces are created, which look like enamelled and are hardened chemical and scratch resistant. In addition, the surfaces become mirror-smooth and get an extra strong shine.
- 100 ml cold glaze resin
- 100 ml cold glaze hardener
- 2 measuring cups
- 2 stirrers
- Processing instructions
Content: 200 ml
Dishwasher safe: Yes
Notices under the CLP Regulation
- H314 - Verursacht schwere Verätzungen der Haut und schwere Augenschäden.
- H315 - Verursacht Hautreizungen.
- H317 - Kann allergische Hautreaktionen verursachen.
- H319 - Verursacht schwere Augenreizung.
- H412 - Schädlich für Wasserorganismen, mit langfristiger Wirkung.
- H314, H315, H317, H319, H412